HurryCycle® Pedal Exerciser
About the HurryCycle® Pedal Exerciser
The pedal exerciser is designed to stand on its own and can be moved with the pole handle to prevent falls caused by bending over to adjust or move the device. Rotate the handle to adjust the tension for any fitness level, and the electronic display keeps track of progression. For added comfort and safety, the pedal exerciser also features a foam grip, non-slip rubber pads, and self-righting feet for a comfortable and safe experience.
- Stands on its own and can be moved with pole handle
- Tension knob built into the handle adjusts to any fitness level
- Electronic display shows workout stats like Time, Count, Calories, and Reps Per Minute
- Patented self-righting foot allows for easy transitions while using
- Foam grip and non-slip rubber pads provide added comfort and safety
- Lightweight and compact for everyday storage and transportation
- Tool-free assembly
Stay Active at Home
The lightweight, easy to use design of the HurryCycle® lets you achieve a low-impact workout from the comfort of your favorite chair.
Fitness at Your Fingertips
The exerciser stands on its own so it's there when you need it — no bending required! The patented self-righting foot allows the user to tilt it toward their body while the feet of the pedal exerciser remain flat on the floor. After use, it returns to a standing position.
Adjusts to Any Fitness Level
It's easy to match the HurryCycle® to your needs. Simply rotate the handle right or left to adjust the tension.
Tracks Your Progress
The electronic display shows workeout stats, including Time, Count, Calories and Reps Per Minute to keep track of progression.