HurryCane How it Works
Reset The Flex
The pivoting base of a new HurryCane® is designed to have less flexibility initially but will adapt to the user’s movement over time. As the cane adapts to your movements, your HurryCane® may need to have its flex reset when you want the cane to stand beside you without holding on to it. Simply ‘reset the flex’ by following these 3 easy steps:
Keeping base ﬁrmly on ground, move handle in a full circle.
Move handle directly above base.
Carefully let go.
NOTE: If the cane falls over, you can raise it easily by putting your foot on the base and pressing down.
Instructions and Safety Procautions
Intended Use and Limitations:
- This cane is a walking aid and is not intended to absorb the full weight of the user.
- Not to be used by persons heavier than 350 lbs (159 kg).
- Not intended for use on ice or other slippery surfaces as it has the potential to slip.
- Consult a physician before using any assisted mobility device.
- Do not use unless individual segments are securely joined together and push button is fully engaged.
- When assembling individual segments, keep ﬁngers away to avoid being pinched.
- Do not stretch the internal elastic cord more than necessary to assemble or disassemble the segments. Do not use cane if elastic cord is cut, frayed, or damaged.
- Applying downward pressure on the base (e.g. stepping on the base) while lifting up on the handle can cause the cane segments to separate and the cane to collapse, possibly causing you to fall.
- If the handle or bottom base becomes loose, stop using the cane immediately.
Although the HurryCane is famous for providing superior stability on any terrain, it won’t stand along on uneven surfaces like these:
- Check elastic cord before every use. Do not use cane if cord is cut, frayed, or damaged.
- Periodically check the screws on the feet to be sure they are tight.
- Replace the feet every six months. Click here to purchase new feet.
- Enhance your mobility by clicking here for official HurryCane® accessories.
- Eight adjustable heights:
- From 30.5" to 37.5"
- Folded size: 13.75"
COMMENTS, FEEDBACK, OR QUESTIONS
Toll-Free Number: 1-800-933-1136
Like us on Facebook
Product Warranty Disclaimer
Our product is distributed on an “as is, as available” basis. Neither we nor any of our participants makes any warranty that the quality of the product will meet your expectations or that any errors will be corrected. Neither we nor any of the participants makes any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to the product. You expressly agree that you will assume the entire risk as to the quality and the performance of the product.
Neither we nor our participants shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use our product, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states do not allow exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. In such states, our liability and that of our participants and their respective agents shall be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
Watch OUR commercial for THE
#1 SELLING CANE
*Nielsen Total US xAOC - Mobility Aids, Last 52 Weeks ending 12/29/2018